Anybody resize their pedaltrains?

89strat

Probably an odd question. But I have a metro 20 (20x8), and the pedaltrain junior (18x12.5). I can't fit everything on a metro 20, but I can fit it all on the Junior. However, the junior is too deep at 12.5 inches and doesn't fit in some cases I use for gigging. Some places we play require quick in and outs, so I try to keep everything tidy. My perfect board would be 18 x 11, and I could probably just make one, or have a flat board made, but I really like the pedaltrain design. I've also considered joining two Nano+ boards together, but I think the total depth of 10 inches might be tight. So, has anybody tried modifying the pedaltrain? Maybe took a row out, re-welded, anything to get an inch and half off the depth? Just curious.

I mounted a custom cut “get off my case” gomc.tv board cut to the size of my pt-2 classic to top my board. It gave me more room to work with when mounting pedals closer to where the rail spacing used to be.

tonedover

This Is Fine.
Platinum Supporting Member
or u could just build one out of lumber to your exacting need for pennies on the dollar

i have 4 homebrewed pedal boards and they are all gigworthy, because i took my time and did a good job

Trending Topics