Anybody try a Soul Food into a Caveman Love OD yet?

Spawn

Never heard of the Caveman Love OD, but if you mean the Oddfellow Caveman Drive then yes. I have a SF after the Caveman and it sounds great!

Yeah, that's the one. I was, somewhat obviously, being facetious, but the Caveman seems like a nicely done piece. My only concern might be the loss of warmth of the Caveman if the SF's gain is dialed anywhere past @ 8:30 or so. What has your experience been?

Spawn

Yeah, that's the one. I was, somewhat obviously, being facetious, but the Caveman seems like a nicely done piece. My only concern might be the loss of warmth of the Caveman if the SF's gain is dialed anywhere past @ 8:30 or so. What has your experience been?
I had the SF a couple of weeks before I got the Caveman, so I did some testing with the SF and stacking it with other drives I had. I came to the conclusion that I didn't care for the SF as a OD, but sounded great set as a clean boost. I liked the SF last in the chain. Having the Caveman in front of the SF sounds awesome. I haven't tried stacking every dirt pedal I have with the Caveman, but I noticed that the Caveman doesn't like being goosed on the front end. The Caveman wants to be head honcho so to speak ;)