• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Anybody use the Echo on their Verbzilla?

MikeNiteRail

Noodled with it today and really liked it. I haven't used it in a full band context, but the slapback plus verb sounds killer!!!

ruger9

Silver Supporting Member
I think Echo & Tile are great! Really has that "Sun Records" vibe!

Mooncusser

Noodled with it today and really liked it. I haven't used it in a full band context, but the slapback plus verb sounds killer!!!
I have to agree there! I love the echo.....
Been using it for years!
Ps: Bought my Plexi in Mankato! ;)
All the best!

W

WarToad

I may have tried it once but with an echo park and now retro-sonic delay right next to I pretty much just leave it on the spring setting. Octo is great for trippy madness tho, they could charge the same price for a standalone pedal of that-

MikeNiteRail

What kind of echo does it sound like?
It is a slapback echo with reverb behind it. It sounds pretty sweet. I hear a lot about reverb not being the best thing to use live, though. I bought the pedal for the Octo setting. I have verb on my Old Flame. I don't use much though...probably can't even hear it live.

I have only messed with the Octo and Echo...I love the idea of the ducking verb too.

Good work Mooncusser! ;)

Trending Topics