• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Anybody use the EHX Stereo Pulsar tremolo?

Sammicus15

I'm looking for a stereo/pan tremolo, don't need tap tempo or any other bells and whistles. I used to have the older version big box Pulsar, which I liked, but if I breathed on it the settings changed. Any thoughts?

dsj

I have both. If you think the settings change easily on the big box (I don't. At least they don't on mine) then you'll hate the Stereo Pulsar.

It is perfectly good no frills trem, though.

dlab

I have one. Good stuff, like it a lot. You can add rubber washers to the pots if you want more tension to turn the pots. As with most EHX products, each knob has a fairly wide range so you can hit some pretty crazy settings as well.

Trending Topics