Anybody Using Two Xotic EP Boost Pedals?

Teleplayer

Moder8er
Staff member
Love the sound of an Xotic EP. Was thinking of using two - one turned up slightly to add boost; the other turned up more, for lead work.

Not thinking of running them in series (on at the same time); simply thinking of using two with each being set differently.

nater9

I put a big rubber knob on my EP and adjust on the fly with my foot as needed.

I have also had 2 on my board before. One early in the chain as a booster and one at the end for a level boost.

Root5150

In Denial
I put a big rubber knob on my EP and adjust on the fly with my foot as needed.

I have also had 2 on my board before. One early in the chain as a booster and one at the end for a level boost.
Same... One before dirt that was usually on, and one after dirt for a lead boost. I think I had the dip switches set differently, but I can't remember how exactly. The EP boosters are great little pedals

TimmyPage

Not the EP booster, but there's a local neo-soul/jazz guitarist here in Toronto who gigs with a ZVEX Super Duper 2-in-1, with both sides on at all times, all knobs set around 10 o'clock. He gets one of the best, richest and most 3d clean tones I've ever heard. I can definitely see the appeal of having two EP boosters running at once.

Ugly Bunny

I was using one EP Booster in front of the amp and then the Echoplex Preamp in the loop. Now I just run the EP Booster before the amp and my Korg SDD-3000 delay (with preamp, of course) in the loop.

I'm a big fan of the preamp-type pedals :)

Trending Topics

Top Bottom