Anyone been in touch with Hartman Electronics lately?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by technicoloraudio, Feb 14, 2012.

1. technicoloraudio

technicoloraudio Supporting Member

Read many a review of Hartman products before i bought my flanger. Everyone said he's a very rapid and thorough communicator. Have to send in my flanger for some calibration, but he hasn't returned my emails and only get voicemail when i call. i left messages last week, but have not heard back yet...i realize that patience is a virtue, and i'm working on it...i just want to flange!

2. Hulakatt

Hulakatt Supporting Member

Not recently but I've had nothing but good communication with Theo. Sometimes it has taken a few days to receive reply but I would not worry, I seriously doubt you've been "Fardurked"! Theo has always been up there with AnalogMike and Bjorn (BJFe) in my experiences.

3. g.griffith

g.griffith Member

Indeed. Theo can take his time on communication at times, but I can also vouch that he's a very straight up guy.

4. technicoloraudio

so two weeks and haven't heard anything, i am actually genuinely worried about him since every one says he's so responsive. will someone on the west coast please verify that Theo Hartman still exists?

5. JRC4558Dude

JRC4558Dude Member

He's on TGP. Try and PM him?

6. Bigdrive501

Bigdrive501 Supporting Member

I was in contact with him last month,no problems what so ever......on average he responded within 4 days of each of my emails and was always helpful

Craig

7. technicoloraudio

Thanks, I've been digging his work. I was thrilled when I found mine with a reticon chip, and even though me and my flanger just met, I am certain that whenever it gets back from its trip out of town we're gonna spend some quality time together.