• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Anyone but JoeMeek doing a half rack channel strip?

I have one, it's great, but I have 3 mics and need 2 more channel strips (pre+eq+comp), I don't have space for 2 additional 1RU channel strips like the Eureka, Aphex Channel etc. I am really interested if there is a Stereo 1 RU channel strip, or a different half rack channel strip around....oh yeah under 1K thanks

Probos

Silver Supporting Member
Hmmm,...2 ch pre+eq+comp,...in a 1RU box.....for under 1k? Does that even exist?

Yes I could really use to improve my guitar rig's stereo fx that I run to a stereo power amp....just looking for a stereo pre, eq and comp...in a 1ru box.

I know Joe Meek do the TwinQ, but thats a 2ru box, ART do a nice one too I believe....again in a 2RU box...studio guys don't care about the space/weight as much...but I have to haul this up and down stairs and in an out of vehicles.....working on the principle when theres no money in records, get out on the road.

So 2 more Joe Meek half rackers, or the Neve portico half rackers...serious overkill either way..good that these guys are making compact gear...hope others follow suit

Trending Topics