Anyone else digging Satellite City by Kimock?

speedtaco

I was listening to Sirius jam-on the other day and they played it (the song). I’m glad they did because I’m not sure I would’ve heard it otherwise. Geez what a great song! I love everything about it. Great vocals, great production, great build up, etc. Kind of has a 70’s vibe to my ears, but I can’t explain why I think that. Anyway, just wondering if others had checked it out. Great job Kimock

aiq

Silver Supporting Member
The one before that is in a similar vein but slightly more acoustic.

http://www.kimock.com/KIMOCK_assets/Jan2016_KIMOCKProject_AlbumRelease.pdf

One cut is hilarious, The Artist Dies and Goes to Hell. Listen and laugh (or cry particularly if you hate celly fones and excess talking at concerts)

Like them a great deal.

But...I am looking to next one, allegedly more of the big guitar type.

We certainly have plenty of that available and the last two records are fresh.

Last edited:

Scanloni

Just received my vinyl copy of Satellite City an hour ago. Sounds glorious. First new album I’ve purchased in 30 years.

Last edited:

parker

Well, I've been listening to it all afternoon after reading this thread, well.. it's an amazing conceived and executed album, Love it! The song "Variation" might have one of the coolest slide solo's I've heard... I'd love to know what he was using on that? Awesome job Kimock..

fataxeman

Gold Supporting Member
Just received my vinyl copy of Satellite City an hour ago. Sounds glorious. First new album I’ve purchased in 30 years.
Hi. Just now listening to some clips from Satellite City. Sounds great! Can you please tell if your vinyl copy has a digital download code.

I really want the album but may have to get the CD if there's not a code because I've got to be able to take my tunes on the road, you know.

2leod

Re-Member
Grooving to it! It is getting heavy rotation on all the playlists I listen too. I especially am loving on Leslie Mendelson's voice too!

Top Bottom