• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Anyone else get to this point...I may be done with these...

mangoman

Gold Supporting Member
With my current amp line up and the grosh electrajet I now have ( which, by the way, is making me consider buying a retro classic from them. Great guitar!!!!!)
I am strongly thinking that I really don't need a OD or distortion pedal. I mean, I've got a good fuzz, a TS type pedal, and then was in the camp for a Marshally type flavored pedal that would change things up. It just seems that once we get some grinding going, it all saturates and sounds e same.

So I was thinking of abandoning my Marshall pedal/pedal that colors my sound in a different way to maybe look at a versatile cleanish boost. One that controls the eq a bit and has plenty of volume on tap to drive the amp. I would think that would be as vesatile as anything.

Anyone do this?

telepunk

Sure - I know a lot of people that like the tone of their guitar > amp and therefore use only a clean boost as a drive pedal. I would recommend the Super Hard On or a clone of that pedal. I have a T1M Mini Solo Boost that works well for this purpose. Low settings boost the clean signal, or you can crank it up a little and it drives the preamp section of your amp.

Trending Topics