• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Anyone else have problems keeping track of Lovepedal versions?

tibbon

I really dig all of the Lovepedals that I've played- yet does anyone else find it impossibly difficult to keep track of what the various models are, what what they sound like? With so many 1-offs, handwired/nonhandwired models, ones with extra switches, etc...

Plus the website doesn't really help to sort it all out- and everyone's got different descriptions of them. Wishing I really knew the differences in the circuits since so many of them are various overdrive pedals.

forum_crawler

I've only tried one Lovepedal, and it popped so bad every time I clicked it on that I decided it was the last Lovepedal I would ever own.

So I guess you can say I have no issues keeping track of their version numbers.

a1briz

Platinum Supporting Member
I really dig all of the Lovepedals that I've played- yet does anyone else find it impossibly difficult to keep track of what the various models are, what what they sound like? With so many 1-offs, handwired/nonhandwired models, ones with extra switches, etc...

Plus the website doesn't really help to sort it all out- and everyone's got different descriptions of them. Wishing I really knew the differences in the circuits since so many of them are various overdrive pedals.

Agreed.

nightraven

yeah i can't be bothered with dealing with all that fuss. he's forcing his pedals to become collectible.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom