1. During the first week of August 2020, we'll be upgrading the software TGP runs on to the currently available up-to-date version. The software version is a significant upgrade, so there will be some downtime as we do the work under the hood. We've got a team of professionals, including the software development company assisting the process. We've conducted substantial tests using backups of the current forum to ensure a smooth and successful upgrade. We've gone to great lengths on the design of the theme (aka 'skin' or look and feel) of the forum to offer a better user experience for members and visitors. The default theme will be new, yet clearly influenced by the classic TGP look. We will have a dark version of that also easily selectable. Also available will be a "Classic TGP" theme that closely matches the current theme you are accustomed to using with the current software. There is also an easy width adjustment to make it set width or expand to your window width for each theme. As we get closer, I'll update everyone so hopefully, no one will be caught by surprise.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone else have this disgusting pre-COVID habit? (picks)

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by VintagePlayerStrat, Apr 20, 2020.

1. supergenius365

supergenius365 Supporting Member

I do, but my picks all eventually end up in the washing machine, so I think I’m safe.

2. your name here

your name here Supporting Member

Poopoo You

Sam Xavier and 4b454e like this.
  3. sunkidd

sunkidd Member

Yeah , I don't get the pick in mouth thing!;)
    [​IMG]

4. CanserDYI

CanserDYI Member

Yeah, I'm a pick chewer.

5. MrDoty

MrDoty Supporting Member

PSA PLEASE READ

In high school I was playing with a pick in my lip, took a big inhale and it flew directly on my windpipe. I was chocking on it, I was all alone and thought it was the end for me, seriously I was terrified. I figured, in this moment, my only recourse was to swallow that sucker (fender medium).

I swallowed over and over as hard as I possibly could. finally it went down, I felt every inch of my esophagus burn as it descended slowly into my stomach. Alas I survived! A sore gut for a few days, and a week later out it came in a Firey bowel movement ill never forget! it was a terrible experience.

moral of the story, just put the damn pick down, or in your pocket!!

monty likes this.