• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Anyone ever try a GrooveTubes SS Rectifier (GT-SS-5U4)

pula58

Gold Supporting Member
I'd be curious to know about these too. And also, how they compare with the Weber "copper caps."

JLee

Gold Supporting Member
I had one in my old Bluesbreaker Combo in place of the GZ34 rectifier. Noticeably tighter and faster bass response. Didn't really notice a difference in output or headroom. Also tried the Copper Cap. Much preferred the tube rectifier. The Copper Cap sag felt exaggerated. Didn't feel as natural as the tube rectifier.

Steve Dallas

I've used them a few times and generally liked them when I was into faster attack. Just be sure it doesn't throw your B+ up high enough to melt you power tubes and have your amp rebiased when you install it.

Trending Topics