• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Anyone famous use this forum?

Tibbonds

Has Billy Corgan ever popped his head in? I know he used to use HCFX going back 6 or 7 years or so.

pickaguitar

2011 TGP Silver Medalist
Gold Supporting Member
Depends on your definition of famous...many of the names folks use here leave me going.............huh? who?

Like so far in this thread Segall and Corgan are the only famous ones mentioned IMO.

jaywalker

I've met a few celebs who lurk here and at least one A list guitar player who posts but wishes to remain anonymous. Lots of industry lurkers though I'd say.

Jahn

Listens to Johnny Marr, plays like John Denver
Silver Supporting Member
well for the effects forum, the famous guys would be the pedal makers, right? well, plenty of them chime in here so that should be fun for ya - interacting with the guys who made/mod your stomps.

somedude

I have my suspicians about a few, and I know is that there's a couple of well known guitarists who's rigs look like they'd fit right in on TGP...

dorfmeister

The ghost of Elvis haunts the forum. Mysterious posts from the king appear and disappear throughout the night.

He'd really like a honeybee, timmy and Klon. They are hard to come by in the afterlife.

Trending Topics