Anyone going to the NC guitar show in Raleigh this weekend?

Stike

Maybe I haven't been paying attention but I have not seen any advertising? Anybody know who's putting it on?

mhuxtable

I didn't know anything about it until I saw a post about it on harmony central. I'll be there woot woot!

slider313

Gold Supporting Member
Due to the lack of promotion I'm guessing it's going to be a bunch of dealers with crap they can't get rid of; more so than your average guitar show. I'm not going.

mhuxtable

Due to the lack of promotion I'm guessing it's going to be a bunch of dealers with crap they can't get rid of; more so than your average guitar show. I'm not going.
Well I know Guru Guitar Shop is gonna be there....that is the main reason I am going. They are the only people who work on my guitars, Gene built my pickups for my Sheraton, not to mention they make some kickass custom guitars! They said they were gonna be showing off some new designs, so I will be there!

Reeltarded

Yeah, I'll be there, look for this guitar, it's just old crap that I can't get rid of.. :D

I am considering bringing 5-6 other once in a lifetime stare at it all day pieces that I just can't get rid of...

treeofpain

Gold Supporting Member
They are usually $10-12 admission for each day. Maybe $1 off if you bring a guitar in.

GAD

Wubbalubbadubdub
Gold Supporting Member
Any idea what time they run? I'm flying into Raleigh on Sunday, but I think I'll miss it.

Anchorage42

Anyone else have reports back? I saw a lot of awesome stuff there, mostly out of my price range sadly. I did get to hear all the pigtronix effects and loved what I heard.

slider313

Gold Supporting Member
A few honest reviews on the Raleigh Craigslist site. Most are in the musical instrument section and a couple in the musicians section.

keith_t4e

Man, I'm two hours away and knew nothing about it. Good thing though as I have no $$$ to spend. Going to the guitar show with no $$$ is like going to a strip club. You can look but not do much else. The one I went to a few years ago I saw some early BC Rich stuff, mid 80s AV Fender stuff and a bunch of ol beat up LPs.

Trending Topics