• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

anyone got a Wampler Flexdrive yet?

Structo

I haven't but the demos sound really good.
I think it really captures the plexi vibe well from the demos.

TREV FLINT

I can't stop thinking about this pedal...sounds real nice from the clips. I would like to hear just how flexible it is.

peaky

Wow this pedal sounds amazing. I want one but I have no pennies. Life's just not fair.

Last edited:

Bluesrocker99

Ordered one last week.
I'm in the UK so not sure how long before it arrives, but \i've got high hopes for this pedal. I'll post again when it's here.

ungarn

Sounds good...but all 35 versions of the Wampler XXXXexi pedals sound similar to me...

wedewer

I was pretty much done buying dirt pedals for a while, but that things sounds amazing. The first video on that page is killer. Bad g.a.s.

solly

Gold Supporting Member
I ordered one of these this week, hopefully it arrives quickly. The vids sound great.

solly

Gold Supporting Member
I ordered on Feb 21st and still no Flexdrive. I am hoping that they will start shipping soon.
When I called and ordered mine on Thursday, I was told they were starting to build them that day, they had a problem with the enclosure screen printing.

Marc Roy

I'll be ordering one next month. I just bought a Blackface-style amp. The Flex-Drive should sound killer through it.

scott58

Hard to go wrong with Brian's pedals. I've got 2 of them and thinking about the cranked ac.

musickbox

Silver Supporting Member
I would like to hear more about this pedal. I have been looking for a replacement for my Rat. I never go pass noon with the gain. From the clips, this sounds right up my alley. But I am definitely eying anything that sounds like a marshall.

chuenx

they seems to be pretty busy at the moment~
I ordered an Cranked AC~
I was told that it will be ship in about 3 weeks
but it has been 4+ weeks and the pedal still not ready to ship yet~

Trending Topics