• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Anyone had any major repairs done by Sweetwater?

Bullseye092

Silver Supporting Member
I am considering a LP Custom refret, and am looking into places that are in Indiana, has anyone has anything more than just a basic setup done by Sweetwater in Ft. Wayne? Thoughts?

KGWagner

I tend to doubt they do that sort of work there. I'm guessing if they take it in at all, they have "trusted" suppliers they can send it to. That's the way it works around here, and this is a major metropolitan area. There really isn't a whole lotta money in musical instrument repair, so it's tough to share it. Unless it's an individual owner who perhaps does the work himself, a retail store's view is kinda "can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em", so they contract 'em.

B. Howard

/\/\/\ Yep. While not from SW I get stuff in all the time from other bigger shops around the country to do the type of things they cannot.

I take everything to Sweetwater to get a second opinion, trouble shoot something I don't have the tools to solve, or just Plek my stuff.

Killed_by_Death

They do Plek & at a discount for instruments bought from them, but as far as other repairs go, no idea.
Couldn't hurt to give them a call or shoot them an eMail.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom