Anyone have a Blackbird Feather board?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by wundergussy, Apr 26, 2016.

1. wundergussy

wundergussy Member

Wondering if you can squeeze six pedals on it... the demo photo shows five BOSS pedals, but I need a sixth effect. Is this possible?

2. EmandoDave

EmandoDave Member

I can get 5 normal size pedals on my Featherboard. My board is filled and 2 pedals are on the floor. If I take it out for a gig, two pedals stay behind.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
  3. underdog726

underdog726 Member

i have a feather board with 5 pedals on it, if all of them were top mount i bet you could fit six

4. underdog726

underdog726 Member

5. ummohyeah

ummohyeah Member

Buy a measuring tape, measure your existing pedals, and then go online and look up the board's dimensions, as well as the dimensions of any possible additions.

6. Bluesful

Bluesful Supporting Member

I have a Blackbird board (full size though) and when I was going through figuring out what size to go with I just got the dimensions of the boards and made a few cardboard cut-outs of them. I then grabbed all my pedals and placed them on the cut-out allowing room for cables etc to see which size would fit the pedals sufficiently.

So just make a cut-out of the feather-board and chuck your pedals on it.

wundergussy likes this.