Anyone have a complete DIY rig?

Mortïcïa

I built some effects a while back, mostly gone now. Here's a few:

1E77BABD-8D46-4BF8-81D3-497E687D1793.jpeg

I don't really have a lot of still photos of my DIY stuff but here is a video of me playing DIY music with one of my DIY parts guitars (Italian Vox body with early sixties Teisco or Kawai neck, Late sixties Gibson neck humbucker, homemade bridge and nut, recycled parts electronics and bad diy paint job) into a DIY Fuzz Face.
You can also see a couple of my homebuilt from recycled materials amp heads. One in the upper right corner and one partially visible in the bottom of the frame next to a diy rotating speaker taken from a Yamaha organ. Rotating speaker is not actually used in the video and is just being used for a visual effect.

coltonius

Señor Member
Silver Supporting Member
Claiming a partscaster feels like cheating, but yes. I have several home-assembled guitars, DIY amps, and DIY pedals. :)

bean

Silver Supporting Member
Well I've got several hundred unique builds under my belt. Next up is a scratch Tele and later a Jazzmaster. After that maybe an AC-10. So, eventually I'll be nearly all diy except for a pedal power supply. I could do that but I'm not interested, honestly :)

RMosack

Silver Supporting Member
Yes, if you count partscaster and kit stuff. I don’t always play the stuff together, but I’ve buil:
- about 20 BYOC pedals
- about a dozen partscaster guitars or basses
- four Trinity and Allen amp kits

Ha ha, even a bunch of cables.

Colamander

Well I've got several hundred unique builds under my belt. Next up is a scratch Tele and later a Jazzmaster. After that maybe an AC-10. So, eventually I'll be nearly all diy except for a pedal power supply. I could do that but I'm not interested, honestly :)

Yes, if you count partscaster and kit stuff. I don’t always play the stuff together, but I’ve buil:
- about 20 BYOC pedals
- about a dozen partscaster guitars or basses
- four Trinity and Allen amp kits

Ha ha, even a bunch of cables.
Post a pic of a complete rig to win

RMosack

Silver Supporting Member
Post a pic of a complete rig to win
Ha ha. I don't have a single pic. I suppose I could link a whole bunch of pics from Imgur and get part way there. But it's a hassle. So here's one of the amps, all of the Strats, two of the Teles and just a few of the pedals.

3e74RAr.jpeg

xP167uP.jpeg

akPCtaf.jpeg

kFyIJ2x.jpeg

t5lXGJv.jpeg

12a9ozb.jpeg

I don't have too many pics of the pedals. I think Imgur came out well after I stopped building most of them 10 years or so ago. But a few of the mini kit pedals appear here with some production pedals:
LhWyKzX.jpeg

This pic at least shows a Muff clone, HM-2 clone, a compressor and the FA-1 clone:
jBftQXT.jpeg

Trending Topics

Top Bottom