Anyone have a good synth setup for brass?

Discussion in 'Recording/Live Sound' started by jkendrick, Apr 9, 2015.

1. jkendrick

jkendrick Supporting Member

I have a short (15 bar) horn part in a song I'm writing and the brass synth in GarageBand sucks. I'm wondering if anyone with a quality synth setup would be willing to record this part for me in two tracks, one trumpet and one french horn. It's a very simple part. It's only for personal use; I just want this one part to sound better than the crappy synth I have now.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
  2. x-ray specs

x-ray specs Member

Since no one seems to be responding to your request why not look for some free plug-ins that will work with garage band and do the part yourself?

I found a few by doing a quick search on kvraudio.com.

Try a search here: http://www.kvraudio.com/q.php Put in your search term (trumpet & french horn) and other requirements to find what you need.

There are plenty of other sites too along with google to help you find what you want.

Hth.

3. jkendrick

jkendrick Supporting Member

Hey thanks for the response. I did try to get some plug-ins but I haven't been able to get any to work. I'll try the one you suggest. I did get the part done for that song with some help, but I d9 want to get better sounds going for the future.

4. UnderTheGroove

UnderTheGroove Supporting Member

Take a look at Sample Modeling
    Samplemodeling.com