Anyone have a source for Tone Pro saddles?

73Fender

I need to replace a few badly notched saddles on a Nashville bridge. The guitar is a 2006 Heritage 150 LP type

The bottom of the bridge is marked PW and has metric set screws that a 1.5mm allen fits so I assume it is a Tone Pros bridge.

I ordered replacement saddles from Stew Mac, told them what I had, they said if the bridge had a PW stamp they would fit. The ones they sent (only ones on their site) are smaller and the screw holes are too large, my screws pass right through them. Can't find any other sources. Do I have to buy a new bridge?

I hear the Tone Pros are just Gotoh brand with added setscrews.

Here's the ones I ordered that don't fit. I need the nickel finish (thanks):
http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Bridges...Saddle_Screws.html?actn=100101&xst=1&xsr=4505

Edit, called one local shop (they have none) and they said that there is an older Tone Pros bridge which is what he thinks I have.

M40A1

Silver Supporting Member
I actually emailed their customer service once and, to my shock, a few weeks or so later some saddles showed up unexpectedly.

73Fender

I actually emailed their customer service once and, to my shock, a few weeks or so later some saddles showed up unexpectedly.
That's cool. I think I will just replace the bridge, put a straight edge across the top and it looks like it's starting to bow down. Have heard that they can collapse over time. The guitar's actually a 2005 so almost 10 years old may as well just replace it.

Would still like a source for saddles in case I miss file one or two.

Last edited:

73Fender

ok just to update, maybe it will help someone else one day..

I never did find saddles for the Tonepros TP6..the ones from Stew Mac don't fit.

Just installed my first Nashville bridge. Notched the saddles..came out perfect. Actually I did a better job then the last tech. Probably took me a lot longer too.