Anyone have any thoughts on the JHV3 Ghost Drive?

JAP09

Silver Supporting Member
I'm considering buying a really nice drive pedal and I've been looking at the ghost drive. If anyone has one or has heard one, I'd love to hear your opinion on it.

Thanks!

frozze

Just received #25 (last of the Limited Edition) few days back. Haven't had the time to plug it in yet. There are soooo many options to play with. I got an in-depth instructions/explaination from Jack with regards to the toggle switches (how it interacts with one another) and internal trim pots etc. Will give it a good go over the weekend, hopefully, and I'll report back. But from the initial impression, it's a really well made pedal. Looks absolutely beautiful! Had a quick look under the hood, all hand soldered as far as I can tell.

Also, Jack was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Always replying my emails and kept me updated with the progress whenever he can. Build time took slightly longer than expected and was very apologetic about it but he made it up by covering the shipping cost (Express Mail International to Australia - can cost quite a bit there). All in all, great experience so far.

I'll report backs soon!

JAP09

Silver Supporting Member
Just received #25 (last of the Limited Edition) few days back. Haven't had the time to plug it in yet. There are soooo many options to play with. I got an in-depth instructions/explaination from Jack with regards to the toggle switches (how it interacts with one another) and internal trim pots etc. Will give it a good go over the weekend, hopefully, and I'll report back. But from the initial impression, it's a really well made pedal. Looks absolutely beautiful! Had a quick look under the hood, all hand soldered as far as I can tell.

Also, Jack was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Always replying my emails and kept me updated with the progress whenever he can. Build time took slightly longer than expected and was very apologetic about it but he made it up by covering the shipping cost (Express Mail International to Australia - can cost quite a bit there). All in all, great experience so far.

I'll report backs soon!
Awesome! Can't wait to here about it. I ended up buying into the honey bee hype a while back and it just wasn't exactly what I was looking for so Ive got GAS for a new drive pedal again :)

Trending Topics