• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Anyone have or have experience with Yamaha high end acoustics?

Arc Angel

They are very impressive, but difficult to find in North America. For some reason, Yamaha has a hard time in the higher end market, as they aren't perceived as a company that can compete in that area. Too bad, as they make very good guitars across a wide price range.

Caretaker

Platinum Supporting Member
They are very impressive, but difficult to find in North America. For some reason, Yamaha has a hard time in the higher end market, as they aren't perceived as a company that can compete in that area. Too bad, as they make very good guitars across a wide price range.
A very good friend is a dealer. It will take 2 months, but I can get them. I just want some feedback from people that have actually played some of them.

zovanou

Silver Supporting Member
purchased lj6 few months ago , lam back , sides , solid engleman top,
well crafted , attention to detail, very nice neck profile , sustains forever, recommend the ll line, if you can go for the solid wood back sides , I suspect you have a keeper, ( as it is my laminate back is a keeper)

Caretaker

Platinum Supporting Member
purchased lj6 few months ago , lam back , sides , solid engleman top,
well crafted , attention to detail, very nice neck profile , sustains forever, recommend the ll line, if you can go for the solid wood back sides , I suspect you have a keeper, ( as it is my laminate back is a keeper)
I just ordered the LL16. I can`t wait.

Trending Topics