anyone have useful information on dumble?

dave6

i haven't heard of dumble until recently. i need useful information about the amps. no trolling here, just really curious.

dave

MikeyG

Supporting Member
Originally posted by splatt
d,
try doing a search on the word "dumble" (by thread, or not), here, and i'm sure you'll find yourself w/an earful of information, quasi-information & opinions (based on both experience & internet innuendo).
:)
dt / spltrcl
Unfortunately he won't get to see all the fun, deleted ones!

MikeyG

Supporting Member
Originally posted by dave6
??????
Dave, if you're truly serious, and not trolling, then just stick around, this thread is sure to get interesting real soon.

drbob1

Silver Supporting Member
Dave, if you used the search function at all, you know that Dumble is a near mythic character who builds specific amps for specific people. Many of the amps are channel switchers with a high sustain gain channel loosely based on Fender designs. This sound is used by some big names (like Larry Carlton). Many amps have been built as copies of his amps or extensions of his work(some of the things by Bruno, Two Rock, Fuchs etc). He's either a reclusive genius who is far above all us mortals, or a colossal jerk depending who you ask (I don't know the man at all and have no opinion).

dave6

i'm pretty new to the gear page.... and i'm aware of the term "trolling". i HONESTLY would like some precise, honest, unbiased information on the man. apparently i've come across a touchy subject. i'm sorry if i have struck a nerve....

dave

riffmeister

Originally posted by dave6
i'm pretty new to the gear page.... and i'm aware of the term "trolling". i HONESTLY would like some precise, honest, unbiased information on the man. apparently i've come across a touchy subject. i'm sorry if i have struck a nerve....

dave
well, ask a more specific question, not like the one below, and maybe you'll get an answer.

Does anyone have useful information on Leo Fender?

OOG

would like some precise, honest, unbiased information on the man.

would you take some off the wall, opinionated bullshite?;)

Trending Topics