1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Anyone heard of Roger Guitars??

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by Boleary2, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Boleary2

Boleary2 Supporting Member

2. Zuhzuhzombie!!

Zuhzuhzombie!! Member

So they're Korean strat copies?

No thanks.

3. Boleary2

Boleary2 Supporting Member

played a duesenberg? i am not sure that it is conclusive where they are constructed (germany...korea...?), but they are a great guitar, I have had several and have had none of the issues I have had with my gibsons. The craftmanship and design are great imho, hoping they'll make it to this side of the pond.

4. Butterscotch

Butterscotch Member

5. catpeople

catpeople Senior Member

I have a few Roger guitars. 3 Electrics and 3 acoustics.

6. spoookytooth

spoookytooth Member

My main guitar is a Diego Strat which was made by Duesenberg as well, I was told they were forced to stop making Diego Strat copys, changed the headstock and called them Rogers.

7. spoookytooth

spoookytooth Member

I think the parts they are constructed of are the same ones you can buy at the Rockinger online store but assembled in the Czech republic.