• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Anyone here have a Beavis Board?

whoismarykelly

Oh look! This is a thing I can change!
I just got one last night and have done a lot of work on some projects with it. Its an amazing prototyping product for beginners or experienced builders.

Bobby D

no, but when i get some extra spending cash, i'm gonna get one, they look AWESOME!!!!

soli528

Look, my first gold medal.
Gold Supporting Member
Hey I just received mine yesterday, planning to dive in over the next few nights. What a cool product. Upon opening the box, everything is very neatly presented. A huge parts stash, everything categorized into labeled bags, even a bag of oreo's labeled "nutrition". The board itself is a work of art and very well constructed, Dano included some nice extras on the cuff, like some really nice alligator clip leads and a bag of mystery parts including strange transistors, a huge capacitor and some tag strips. Very well done, I feel lucky to have one!

Dajbro

Silver Supporting Member
This looks really cool. I've been thinking about trying my hand at pedal building, but always backed out because I have no experience with electronics. Looks like a great way to get your feet wet.

iaresee

Silver Supporting Member
It's a great way to get going. But they're pretty dang easy to build. You get to touch on all the major bits of a build really. I've had my own take on the Beavis Board for a few years now:

The difference being I have BNC connectors for my scope and banana plug lugs for quick connecting things. I keep meaning to build a back plate to hold pots. The wood was an Ikea cutting board.

Trending Topics