Anyone know a good tech in Delaware?

Discussion in 'Luthier's Guitar & Bass Technical Discussion' started by Gasp100, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Gasp100

Gasp100 Supporting Member

I feel like I got burned pretty bad by my local shop's guy trying to fix some fairly significant issues with my partscaster. I'm giving them a second shot but I'm not holding out much hope. Anyone know a skilled tech in North Central DE? I'm in Middletown, DE but I can travel a bit for drop off if need be. Thanks!

2. ScottR

ScottR Silver Supporting Member

Bring it to Phil Jacoby in MD...not too far of a drive...if you do it on a saturday you can make a day trip of it and spend the day at the Inner Horrible (Local Joke)

Philtone.com

3. mark norwine

mark norwine Member

agree 100%

4. Gasp100

Gasp100 Supporting Member

Oh snap!!! I've been here before... I kept on reminding myself to call these guys, but for some reason I keep passing them by. I will give them a call about some recent guitar issues I'm having... maybe they can help.
    Thanks! I know the place is small and kind of run down, but that's usually where the best work is done anyway...

5. hardys

hardys Member

+1 Phil is the man!