Anyone know how to contact Frantone?

Scott Whigham

I tried contacting them through their website (http://www.frantone.com/contact.html) but I get an error. They only list an email and it bounces:
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

info@frantone.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect. Learn more at http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=7720
[frantone.com (1): Connection timed out]
I had a question about the current draw and voltage of the Glacier that I need answered before I buy. I'm using a board with a Voodoo Lab PP2+ power supply in the U.S. and want to see if the Glacier can be powered using the PP2+.

I had no luck contacting them via that email.

I THINK you can use one of those reverse-polarity voltage-doubling Y-cables to power the Glacier. The only part I'm not sure of is the polarity; you can definitely use a Y-cable and the PP2+ to power it.

Scott Whigham

Thanks for that - wouldn't have thought of that. I'd have to login to do that though... Might be worth it lol.

EDIT: I broke down and did it. I feel dirty. Thank you.

:D

Scott Whigham

No luck - she didn't reply via MySpace either. Oh well - won't get my business as a result. I bought a Fairfield Randy's Revenge instead.

aaronblues

Silver Supporting Member
i was pretty sure Frantone closed up shop? Probably why no response...

cheers

BluesHarp

I have a frantone vibutron that im about to sell that just went up in value! ( hint lol ) Hope she starts up again, there were a few pedals that I wanted to try.

throbert

I contacted Frantone through the website about a month ago about getting Hepcat RI after seeing Bill Kirchen use one at a recent show. Response was no longer in business and have moved on to other things. I'm sure any competent tech could figure out your concern.

Trending Topics