Anyone know of a good place for Steinberger parts?

memphisrain

The bass player in my band is looking for a bridge claw for his and is having problems finding one. Anyone got a line on one?

Thanks,
mR

TAVD

Guitar Player
Platinum Supporting Member
Musicyo is the only place I know of for Steinberger parts.

Look at the Yahoo group run by the same person who runs the Steinbergerworld website. There are many folks there who are quite knowledgeable about these instruments. Like any guitar related message board, there are lots of horror stories posted about ER.

memphisrain

Yeah, my buddy called Roman, (he was unaware of the "Roman thing") and he wanted $100.00 for a bridge claw.

He hung up the phone...

mR

landru64

Silver Supporting Member
Originally posted by Chrome Dinette
Look at the Yahoo group run by the same person who runs the Steinbergerworld website. There are many folks there who are quite knowledgeable about these instruments. Like any guitar related message board, there are lots of horror stories posted about ER.
i started the steinbergerworld site and the yahoo discussion forum (the link is on the steinbergerworld.com home page). this is good advice re: using the group...use these people. they have a ton of knowledge. more than me! offhand, musicyo is the best shot. or contact peekamoose in nyc. ER....? the whole reason i started the site and discussion forum was because of ER's misinformation and avarice. good luck!

Trending Topics