1. The Rules have been updated regarding posting as a business on TGP. Thread with details here: Thread Here
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone know where I can get Aardvark Q10 7.04 drivers?

Discussion in 'Recording/Live Sound' started by straticus, Jul 11, 2005.

1. straticus

straticus Member

2. planetal

planetal Member

3. straticus

straticus Member

Hmmmmmmm ... I have this sight in my bookmarks but every time I try to go to it I get an message saying the sight is down.

But your link worked and I was able to get the drivers so .................... Thanks! :)

4. planetal

planetal Member

A quick question for you.. Do you use more than 1 Q10? I'm thinking of getting a second via ebay (prices keep dropping) and I'm wondering if there are any installation issues when adding a second.. I would be using them as independent units essentially, just as a method of getting 16 inputs.

Al

5. straticus

straticus Member

I'm just using the one Q10 right now. I've thought about doing the same as you but I'm not sure I'd buy another Q10 at this point. I like the Q10 very much but the fact that they're not around any more, well............

Plus, I just got a UAD card so now I don't have room for another card. Actually I've been looking at the PreSonus fire wire stuff.

BC :)

6. GuitslingerTim

GuitslingerTim Member

The designated method for using two units together requires installing the second PCI card and software console, connecting the two breakout units together using the word clock connections, with one of the units designated as the "Aark master" in its software panel, and the other unit having the sample rate set to word clock in its software panel.

There's an Aardvark users group in Yahoo Groups if you want specific information about the success of hooking two units together--I've never tried it.