• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Anyone like univibe(s)...

jimmycupo

Best effect ever!! Have several originals, few clones, also the new MXR & a custom rackmount Foxrox Provibe!!

marvelboy_04

The mini deja vibe has been my longest surviving pedal. I kind of want to replace it with an Earthquaker the Depths however.

DonaldDemon

Anyone played the mjm classic?

I really like how they have a foot switch for the chorus/vibrato. I sometimes wish I could switch between the two in a song. Even better if there were a speed knob for both modes but I haven't seen that yet.

I just got a Classic Vibe CV-2 in a few days ago, I love it, sounds the most authentic to me. I also have a Mojo Vibe on the other board, another great one.

Before that I had the big silver Dunlop but never liked it. I've been through several modified phasers too but prefer the real deal with photocell circuits.

Last edited:

Crimson Queen

Love the vibe!

I have a Sweet Sound Mojo Vibe and a DryBell Vibe Machine.

I have had:
Dunlop (big chrome one)
Ultra-Vibe
Déjà Vibe (rocker pedal version)

JCM 800

Love the Vibe. Sweetsound (R.I.P Bob) Ultra and Mojo are fantastic. I liked the Deja 2 I had years ago. New Deja's, not so much.

cheapgtrs

Gold Supporting Member
I love vibe. Probably my favorite modulation. Rocking a Jhs micro vibe atm. Might change it up soon though I really like the micro vibe

Trending Topics