• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Anyone make a police pedal

jaywalker

I used a yammy MS exclusively during my Police cover band years.
Still got all the exact sounds if you want em and can find yourself a cheap one.

jaywalker

we were much more original than both of you guys.

we were "the police cover version band":jo

The sounds were pretty exact though. I even built the inards of an old rocktek (sorry) overdrive into my telecaster to get that authentic scrotum twisting jam jar in a beehive distortion sound Andy used to have......

Garygtr

Almost as good!
Gold Supporting Member
The Visual Sound H2O has analog chorus on one side and a digital delay that is voiced to sound analog on the other....nice pedal.

MikeMcK

Gold Supporting Member
Aha! A real Scrantonicity fan would find the error there. This wasn't the band's first public appearance. Remember?

"This is not the first wedding Scrantonicity has played... this is our THIRD wedding. We also played our our bassist's wedding, and our guitarist's wedding."

Deaj

The Visual Sound H2O has analog chorus on one side and a digital delay that is voiced to sound analog on the other....nice pedal.
This is the pedal that came first to mind for me as well. Fits the request perfectly.

Trending Topics