Anyone make a stereo dynamic tremolo pedal?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by minty901, May 5, 2016.

1. minty901

minty901 Member

Question as title.

Edit: Now with added question mark.

2. charmonder

charmonder Member

Ehx deluxe pulsar, I forget the name of it but it's very stereo and dynamic options

3. minty901

minty901 Member

oh man that looks perfect BUT i wish it was a little smaller. But i love the features it has.

4. charmonder

charmonder Member

found one! line 6 tap tremolo (tonecore) pedal! it is boss sized, stereo, dynamic, tremolo... stereo tremolo is very relevant to my interests

5. minty901

minty901 Member

oh man it really pisses me off that they havent reissued the tonecore pedals! this, the verbzilla and the echo park would be mainstays on my board. no question.

6. tobereleased

tobereleased Member

What do you mean by dynamic? That it responds to your guitar dynamics?

I know that the pigtronix tremvelope can have envelope controlled speed and/or depth, and is also stereo (well, stereo outs at least, I'd have to check if it also has stereo in).

7. minty901

minty901 Member

exactly yes. basically i love the tremolo sound but i always hate it when it continues to chop as my note is decaying. gets a bit overbearing. id like it if the tremolo depth could soften gradually as my note decays so its no longer there at the end. or maybe i wouldnt like that, who knows i havent tried it, but i do always feel a bit annoyed by tremolo whenever it hangs around for too long on a decaying note.

thanks for your suggestion. looks to not have stereo in unfortunately.

8. olbean

olbean Member

You could try something that can be controlled by an expression pedal, and do it that way instead of by envelope? You'll feel much more in control :)

9. minty901

minty901 Member

That's a good point I'd like to try that. Hadn't thought about it. Just bring my foot back gradually inbetween sustained notes, then slam it forward again for the next note. Source Audio Vertigo would be an option for that.

10. e???

e??? Member

Fulltone Supa Trem 2

11. Faixl

Faixl Member

Doesn't Pigtronix Tremvelope nail it?

12. LSMFT6

LSMFT6 We brake for nobody Supporting Member

The Source Audio Vertigo probably does the "dynamic" thing, might have to double check on that though