• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Anyone make this kind of A/B looper?

I did a little photoshop to an existing pedal to illustrate what I need.

Right switch toggles between either loop A or B.

Left switch combines A & B with an additional blend pot to pan/mix both loops with emphasis on either A or B.

shuffle

Loooper could - he's not building yet because of his wrists. Might still be a little while. I have the exact thing minus the blend pot. He could do it no troubles though. I also got a "ON" button to easily bypass/turn on loops and a Tuner Mute with mine.

I'm happy to sell you mine if you want it. pm me.

http://www.loooper.com/

Other than that try

http://www.loop-master.com

Shuffle, I tried contacting Dave and haven't received a reply yet. The blend feature is the key for me. Thanks for the offer though.

coolhand, thanks for the reference, I emailed them to see if they could modify one of their pedals to do what I need.

JamonGrande

so you want A&B to run parallel to each other? that's what the picture seems to imply. Big issue there: you'll probably want some buffer before the blend knob to account for the extra impedance introduced by the parallel split.

If you're thinking A serial into B, then you get a whole bunch of issues with regards to turning you're "blend" and maintaining the same volume. I'm having a hard time imagining this setup without your dry signal running parallel to the two loops.

In other words, what are you looking to do?

Unfortunately I think Loooper will not make a return. He stopped building years back. You could try Loop-Master or someone similar, don't know what they would say

lastly, it would be pretty expensive, but something like the Sound Sculpture Switchblade would do this and a host of other things, but we're talking a whole different level of overall complexity. Here for their explanation about serial vs parallel loops and such.

joe

Thanks Joe. Yeah, it basically will be like a 2 channel mixer with stomp switches. Unfortunately, Loop-Master will not build this type. Thanks for the referenced explanation.

Trending Topics