Anyone Order an Amp From Zzounds before?

LoopyBullet

Silver Supporting Member
How did the package come? I'm wondering if Zzounds ships amp boxes double boxed or just in its original box. Where I live, my packages can get pretty cruddy upon delivery, and I like to keep my boxes in case I ever need to sell. Weird question I know - but the people at Zzounds don't seem to know how their warehouse ships either, haha.

technomancer

Silver Supporting Member
Pretty much all of the major retailers just ship in the manufacturer's box. I've bought from Musician's Friend, Sweetwater, Zzounds, etc and they all came in the manufacturer's box.

jlagrassa

Silver Supporting Member
I've got a few amps from Zzounds, as others mentioned they are shipped in there original shipping boxes. I've never had a issue so my overall experience with them is positive.

dangeroso

Silver Supporting Member
Single box.

My only issue with Zzounds was trying to return something once. Despite a very clear returns policy, they kept trying to talk me out of it, and then sounded angry when I wouldn't budge. Very weird.

LoopyBullet

Silver Supporting Member
Single box.

My only issue with Zzounds was trying to return something once. Despite a very clear returns policy, they kept trying to talk me out of it, and then sounded angry when I wouldn't budge. Very weird.
Ah okay. Funny, MF is the exact opposite. Seems like ALL their reps are bent on making SURE that I'm happy and have really done wonders on the topic of returns.

Trending Topics