Anyone order CLR lately?

Discussion in 'Digital & Modeling Gear' started by randombastage, Mar 28, 2015.

1. randombastage

randombastage Member

I went ahead and ordered a powered cab since the web site showed it was in stock instead of waiting for the powered wedge to get back in stock.
    That was Tuesday morning but so far no shipping info and under my account on the store page it just says "processing".

I'm pretty sure last time I ordered one I got an email within 48 hours with tracking info.
    This time nothing.
    I emailed support hoping to verify the cab was truly in stock and it isn't a case where the order is lost in the 'intertubes' but no word yet.

Has anyone out there ordered one recently? If so what was the turnaround for getting shipping notice etc?

2. clintmartin

clintmartin Member

I sent in a support email a few days ago and never heard anything...I figured Tom was out of town or something. I'm also wanting a CLR, but I'm going to wait for the wedge...I hate that I missed out on the one in the emporium for $750.

3. Bikedude

Bikedude Gold Supporting Member

They're probably slammed shipping the Amplifires now. Don't worry, Tom usually responds in a timely manner, at least that's my experience.

4. Atomic Amps

Atomic Amps Member

Hi randombastage, Your order will ship on Monday. Sorry for the brief delay. We just got some parts (a couple days late) in to complete the order.

5. randombastage

randombastage Member

Sweet! Many thanks. I never should have sold the pair of active wedges I had but I was hard up for cash.

6. KelsterVonShredster

KelsterVonShredster Supporting Member

Anybody know the wait times on CLR active wedges? Cheers

7. clintmartin

clintmartin Member

I believe it will be a few more weeks. (according to Atomic)) I'm waiting on one too, but I'm still a bit torn between the wedge and cab.

8. clintmartin

clintmartin Member

I just found an Atomic CLR active wedge with a Studio slips cover on Ebay (shipped) for $800. I bought it...wish me luck!

9. dkochan

dkochan Member

I went with the wedges and I am really glad I did. They're super versatile. I haven't tried them FF, but in backline and tilt modes they rock. Really liking tilt for working up patches and general dicking around.