• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Anyone played an Analogman Sunface with the TI germanium transistors?

hipfan

Just placed my order for one, and I was wondering if anyone has tried these out. I'll post some impressions once I get the pedal and have some time to mess around with it!

pwrightmd

Gold Supporting Member
I currently have a Sunlion with the TI/UK transistors and a regular gain NKT275 Sunface and have previously owned a BC108. I personally prefer the TI/UK to both of the others. It has more gain than the regular NKT275 but still retains a very warm character and still cleans up pretty well. I think I have a recording of me playing with the TI/UK Fuzz. If I can find it, Ill post a link here.

pwrightmd

Gold Supporting Member
Last edited:

wingwalker

Fuzzy Guitars
I really want to try these trannys...I ordered another modded Fuzz Face a month or so ago and almost went with these trannys, however I opted for the high gain NKT-275 and am quite happy with those but I still want to try the UK/TI's as well...too many options!

Trending Topics