• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Anyone played the '14 PRS Zach Myers?

Matt McGriff

This looks to be my next guitar. Seems like a sweet spec and I love the finish. Looks cool and very unique. Haven't heard much shinedown, but have been impressed since looking into this guitar and Zach's playing. Anyone played this new model yet?

RockinRob

the older i get the more i have to google who these endorsers are lol! Zach Meyers? google here i come!

jads57

Silver Supporting Member
Yeah ! Who's this guy Les Paul,sure seem to be a lot of guitars named after him.

jetydosa

Brians Guitars had 4 in stock with only 1 left now, so somebody out there is playing em! Id really like to try one myself.

hawes

Looks better than the 3 HB guitar he had a few years ago. I am now interested big fan of shine down.

ifailedshapes

Silver Supporting Member
Not a Shinedown fan, although I can't say I dislike them, either. I DO like this guitar, however. I think it's beautiful.

aussie_owner

Gold Supporting Member
Looks better than the 3 HB guitar he had a few years ago. I am now interested big fan of shine down.
Saw one of the 3 HB models at my LGS a few weeks ago. Did not like. I'll have to stop by and see if they've got any of te new ones in yet. Love the looks and specs on this one. Not super crazy about the color, but I don't hate it. (Trans black would be cool.)

I really wish PRS would make a full hollow body in the SE series. Their US made hollow bodies are way beyond my budget.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom