Anyone played the Forte 3D cabs???

Biskit

Just wondering what the opinion on these things are. I'm in the market for a couple of 2x12 cabs and came across the Forte stuff. Looks cool, but you can't hear pictures! LOL!

bettset

my 2x12 has tone tubby alnicos........paired with a bludo. really nice. i like the design :munch

bettset

to the above question from 5150.....i have a fuchs ods too. you will have fun & enjoy as well. i may get another to use bludo's new asw speaker in it :munch

ducmike

Gold Supporting Member
The light version has piqued my interest. I would be interested in your opinion and details when you get it.

scorched

I have the 2x12 Forte with the closed bottom. Very high quality build. Came in probably the best packed shipping boxes I've ever seen.

I have an Emi CRex in the ported top and an Emi Wizard in the closed bottom. Deep rich sound - lots of thump. I'm going to order 2 more 1x12 3D's soon. I'm a big fan.

TDavis

I have two of Dave's cabs. A 1x12 3D and a 2x12 S/V that I had him build just a bit over-sized.
Mine aren't the "light-weight" versions, but both cabs are of excellent construction and sound huge.
I've used both of these at the club where I gig in a house band and I've never had any complaints on not being heard! :aok for Forte Cabs!

MHG

Just got my 2x12 Vertical loaded with Creambacks. Sounds absolutely amazing!!! The only cabs I'll be ordering from now on!!!