• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Anyone Pumped for THE PHISH REUNION

Gas-man

Unrepentant Massaganist
They've been playing them a lot on XM/Sirius and I'm digging quite a bit of it.

I heard a live version of 2001 this morning that was way cool. 10/31/96 if memory serves.

So, sure I'm excited to hear they are back and Trey has cleaned hisself up.

bizzwriter

Silver Supporting Member
No. Not my thing. Not exactly looking forward to the Dead reunion/tour either. I'm just over the jam band thing I guess.

PerryT

Fired up, here. Was denied on Hampton, but have Deer Creek and Alpine in June.

Obvious opener is 'Back on the Train', but I am going to call 'The Oh Kee Pa Ceremony'...it just seems right, to me.

~ Perry

Lance

Gold Supporting Member
Whoa, it's TONIGHT? Whoohoo! Can't wait for the reports to come in. I'm really stoked, but even moreso to see who in Phish shows up to play the after show, show with Kimock & Melvin Seals! I hope it's Mike & Trey. Definitely a great weekend to be in Virginia.

B_of_H

my friend just left for the show.

i'm not really a fan but I respect them a great deal. They were a lot more fun to like when noboby else liked them and they were a dr demento act with chops.

tremayne007

Alas, If only a few more people weren't excited, then there would be tickets to be had ;)

Im placing all my chips on the possibility of a Gorge show late summer, although I wouldn't complain about a 3 night run in Vegas for the fall.

and for what its worth, I don't do Jambands either.

(im sure that will have someone :huh )

B_of_H

Best description of early Phish I have seen yet! Thats why it surprised me when they became so huge.

...and yes, like many things, they became victims of their own success.

I saw them plenty from 94 to 96. Saw all 4 nights of red rocks in 96 which was a great time. I think they (read trey) became a victim of drugs and their own success.

Hopefully now that he's sobered up they can start playing the more complicated and goofy stuff which IMO is when they are at their best. Their attempt at simple rock songs just didn't work.

Trending Topics