Anyone recording with Lil Dawg amps?

telecast

Any thoughts? I'm looking for something low wattage and that tracks well when cranked. Either brown style or tweed, not sure which yet.

s360guitarist

Silver Supporting Member
Well Jim makes great amps that come highly recommended...one could argue that if they don't sound good recorded then maybe it's not the builder.

Goldtop

I play nothing but Lil dawgs amps....I never had anyone in the studio tell me they didn't record well...Awesome tweeds and whatever you can dream up he can come up with. Along with his selection of standard builds

He built 2 tweed supers for me. One with 2 X 12's and one with a 1 X 12. I know that Supers are usually paired with 10's, but I liked both the circuit and I liked 12's and he built 2 really great amps for me. So again he can build hybrid amps based on conversations with him.

Plus you will not meet a nicer person willing to share any level of knowledge you want. He brings 100% to the table

He has pictures of my 2 x 12 build on his site and used a clip of me in his sound bites......it is live but it will give you an idea of what that amp sounds like

ES330

Haven't done any recording with it, but hard to imagine a better amp !!
Contact Lil Dawg and tell him what you want

bluesoul

Great amps...top notch guy who builds them. I can't imagine an amp sounding great live and not in the studio!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom