Anyone rocking out an Xaviere guitar?

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by Gasp100, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Gasp100

Gasp100 Supporting Member

2. rastus

rastus Member

I recently took in one of the Xaviere guitars as part of a group of guitars I traded for. It looks a tad like a pearl-top Zemaitis. I was surprised at how good it played and sounded. Women really seem to dig the way it looks too. Real decent for the bucks, I'd say. Get a little Ronnie Wood 70's Mojo on the cheap!

3. rich-96db

rich-96db Member

I got a XV-650 (semi-hollow Strat shape) with the Dream 180s for Christmas. After spending 5 minutes setting it up, the action is low and buzz free. There are some minor finish flaws, but for $230 delivered with a hard shell case, it's hard to beat.

It's not going to replace my PRSi, but it's more than decent enough to practice with. I can leave it out and not worry about my kids damaging it.

4. Rothlover

Rothlover Member

I've got two shell tops. Its a shame they were discontinued due to disinterest. Top notch quality.

5. Speed_Racer71

Speed_Racer71 Member

great thread..ive overlooked these guitars. been wanting an inexpensive P90 guitar and the Eastwood LP jr clone was at the top. now i see these :BEER

6. Gas-man

Gas-man Unrepentant Massaganist

I have one set up for slide.

Great ask if you ax me.