• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Anyone run just 2 or 3 speakers in a Bassman? Is it safe?...

XXTwighlight

Silver Supporting Member
I was recently trying out some Webers in my Victoria Bassman (prefer the Jensens & Emi Blueframes), and I was A/B'ing them with only 2 speakers at a time to change them out real quick while my ears were able to disern the tonal differences.
I'm having issues with the clips on a couple of the wiring harness ends, so I'm just running 2 Eminence blueframes at the moment which are 30 watts I believe. The amp is 45 watts and the speakers total 60 watts (8ohms each).
I have a gig tommorrow. If I dont get the other 2 speakers in, is it safe to run the 2?
I run at 5 on the 2 jumpered volumes at most.

Thanx

If you run 2 or 3 speakers for tonal reasons, what are the benefits?

Trending Topics