• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Anyone running a Two Notes Torpedo CAB on there board ?

lightningblues427

Considering putting a Two Notes Torpedo CAB at the end of my chain to fine tune everything before hitting the amp ...make sense ?

No doubt the numerous uses for the Torpedo CAB make it worth the cash and purchase, but what about running it in your setup....maybe at the end of the drive section or ???

thiscalltoarms

more gadgets than Batman.
Platinum Supporting Member
I use mine out of my attenuator line out between my amp and speaker. I run the 1/4 inch TRS out to a TRS to XLR cable direct to the board or snake and use the Two Notes Torpedo CAB as my speaker/mic/cab sim and DI to the house. I am not sure why you'd want to use the CAB into an amp. Doesn't make much sense to me.

lightningblues427

I use mine out of my attenuator line out between my amp and speaker. I run the 1/4 inch TRS out to a TRS to XLR cable direct to the board or snake and use the Two Notes Torpedo CAB as my speaker/mic/cab sim and DI to the house. I am not sure why you'd want to use the CAB into an amp. Doesn't make much sense to me.
Thanks for clearing that up. DI then.

thiscalltoarms

more gadgets than Batman.
Platinum Supporting Member
I love mine. Actually have two and use them all the time for sending my rig direct. I find that all I have to do is set the eq on the board completely at noon and it sounds perfect in the PA

Trending Topics

Top Bottom