Anyone see the recent thread on tinnitus help?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by StompBoxBlues, Feb 3, 2008.

1. StompBoxBlues

StompBoxBlues Member

I've tried searching on a few key words, but haven't found it yet.
    Someone here wrote about their experience with tinnitus (maybe used a different word or spelling of it though) and it had to do with clenching/grinding teeth in their sleep, as well as a vitamin concoction that I seem to recall began with "ch" or "chl" that seemed to help a lot.

Can anyone point me to the thread or tell me what the vitamin-supplement name was?

I live in Norway, suffer from tinnnitus, and often we don't have the same names for medicine etc, so I need to find out what it is, and see if the drugstores here have a similar product. Thanks in advance for any help!

2. shallbe

shallbe Deputy Plankspanker Gold Supporting Member

That was my thread in the Sound Hound Lounge. You should be able to find it there. The supplement is called Cholinoid---with the main ingredient being choline.

3. mistercoffee1

mistercoffee1 Member

Another supplement that people have recommended (never tried myself): Lipoflavenoids

4. StompBoxBlues

StompBoxBlues Member

Thanks so much to you both! I "lost" this thread after posting, and just found it again.

Appreciate the help!

5. mfergel

mfergel Member

Did those really help? It was my understanding that there is no cure/help for tinnitus