Anyone seen stock of the Supro Drive pedal? Looking for one.

Stonebandit

Has anyone been to a store or know of anyone with stock of the Supro pedals?

I'm after the Supro Drive in particular.

Thanks

rte1023

I'm not sure they will be out until end of March earliest from what I've heard. I preordered the fuzz from sweetwater. They look awesome and their amplifiers are absolutely incredible!

indeedido

Silver Supporting Member
I've been looking for a release date too for the supro drive. No luck. Really looking forward to this one.

Stu's Blues

I pre-ordered a Supro Drive from Sweetwater and they called me yesterday to let me know the first shipment of the pedals had arrived. My pedal was shipped to me yesterday. Sweetwater's website still shows them as not yet available, though. I don't know if they sold out, give them a call.
Stu.

Stonebandit

Supro drive has been sent and arrived in Customs in Australia.

Hopefully be here Friday. - from SweetWater.

rte1023

Let us Know Rob, I might be seeking one of these out as well. Still trying to find a fuzz that will suit me.

Apparently a cross between a Big Muff and Mark II Tonebender...?
After giving it a few rounds I really love it for it's versatility and low noise floor. It most definitely can do muff and fuzz face with adjustment of the eq at higher gain. I can get the mkII tone bender reference as well by playing with the gain. When it's just below 12 o'clock you can hear some very rich harmonics which are also affected by the eq. It's a lot like their amps as well where it's naturally warm and the eq section is just beautiful. The build quality is superb, it has a battery drawer with a great design and the switch is soft like a traditional tap tempo. It may not be as amazing as an original mkII or a clone like the Rosie, but it is a really swiss army knife. Highly recommend if you're looking for such.

Stonebandit

Awesome news.
The Supro Drive is in hold in the States while I await some other gear to ship together to Australia.

Can you help me out and have a listen to this. It is Blaster - Scott Weiland and the Roundabout.

First song solo at 2.11

Plus there is fuzz all over the record.

Will the Supro Fuzz do it or should I look into maybe the Astrotone by Analogman or something different.

Got a Les Paul running into a Marshall with V30's. Also a Vox 35 with a UK Blue.

Thanks.

Haven't managed to find a fuzz that I can use. Plus still learning about them.

rte1023

Awesome news.
The Supro Drive is in hold in the States while I await some other gear to ship together to Australia.

Can you help me out and have a listen to this. It is Blaster - Scott Weiland and the Roundabout.

First song solo at 2.11

Plus there is fuzz all over the record.

Will the Supro Fuzz do it or should I look into maybe the Astrotone by Analogman or something different.

Got a Les Paul running into a Marshall with V30's. Also a Vox 35 with a UK Blue.

Thanks.

Haven't managed to find a fuzz that I can use. Plus still learning about them.
Thanks for the shares, good stuff. For the solo in the first song I'd say the Supro Fuzz would for sure get you something great. Pairing it with a good overdrive could probably get the fuzz heard in the intro and throughout the song. It sounds not overly distorted but still some heavy impact on the song, you could probably keep the fuzz gain lighter, around 12 o clock and pair with a nice OD to add the extra punch. The bass frequency on the pedal is huge just like their new amps if you've had a chance to play. I am surprised at how heavy this fuzz can sound lower on the neck. Open E major is gigantic. I can't speak to the Astrotone but maybe I can post a clip of the supro, just gimme a day or two. this week at work has been killer. Jonesin for some

64 Tele

Prymaxe Vintage has been e-mailing ads for the Supro pedals.
I assume that means they have them in stock....

Trending Topics