• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Anyone shopped a high powered twin type amp lately?

nik

I have a Clark Low Country (high powered tween twin type amp) that I am thinking about selling and am trying to figure out the best way to ship and the cost to ship this type of amp these days. It is even heavier because it has a pair of D130's in it, but I am looking for a ballpark cost to ship in the lower 48. It's been a while since I've sold any gear and have heard the cost of shipping has gone up quite a bit.

Any suggestions?

thanks.

riffmeister

Silver Supporting Member
Heaviest amps I've shipped are a Matchless DC30 and a Bad Cat Black Cat 2x12, each amp is about 85 lbs.

For each amp I built a box-in-a-box with several inches of padding between the two box layers.......FedEx Ground.

Depending on how far it's going and how much insurance you purchase, I'd guess in the $100-150 range.

GAT

Platinum Supporting Member
Heaviest amps I've shipped are a Matchless DC30 and a Bad Cat Black Cat 2x12, each amp is about 85 lbs.

For each amp I built a box-in-a-box with several inches of padding between the two box layers.......FedEx Ground.

Depending on how far it's going and how much insurance you purchase, I'd guess in the $100-150 range.

Yes.

Mudder

Silver Supporting Member
It's going to depend on weight, box size, and where to. If you can get those numbers UPS and FedEx both have calculators that will get you close.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom