Anyone still have their first pedal?

Roadstar II

Building on the delay thread, anyone still own their first pedal?

My first was an Ibanez SM-7. It was a horrid pedal, I'm not sure why I bought it. I ditched it long ago.

T Dizz

Nope. It was a Peavey hotfoot

e5px9q48yoazbafcapku.jpg

hudpucker

Silver Supporting Member
Nope. Was a Westbury Flanger that I traded straight-up for an Italian Jen wah about thirty years ago. :D

Still have the wah, too (mounted on my board).

Last edited:

Abram4235

Silver Supporting Member
Nope. It was an original crybaby I sold last year for a Teese rmc8. Hooray!

wetordry

Big old Maestro Distortion that was competitively sized to double as a wheel chock?
Long gone.

cbm

Gold Supporting Member
Amazingly I have one of my first two pedals, which I bought together in the 1960s at Don Wear's Music City in San Francisco. I was in high school at the time. The one I still have is a Vox Clyde McCoy wah. I peeled off the part of the sticker on the bottom with that picture of the cowboy dude, though :)

The one I no longer have is a Fuzz Face.

Jimmy Tango

sure, because I only bought it 5 months ago. EHX Glove OD, cause I was too cheap for the OCD. At first I didn't like it. It turns out I wasn't turning things up LOUD enough

dcg810

Nope, it was a Dimebag Darrell Crybaby from Hell. I don't even think I knew who he was when I bought it. It was sold to me by a Sam Ash employee along with my first amp, a Marshall MG100DFX. I don't have that anymore either...

topo morto

My first pedal of any kind was a Korg AX1000G multi-FX. Pretty cool in some ways.

My first 'real' pedal was, I think, a Crowther prunes & Custard.

I'd like to meet both again sometime but currently have neither.

PurpleJesus

Moderation is key
Staff member
Nope. Sold my Crybaby a while back.....silly honestly, should have just modded it true-bypass.

meowmers

It's a MIJ SD-1 that I scored from a friend for real cheap.

Don't plan to sell it or to use it, the buffer isn't the best as well.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom