• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Anyone tried the new Fender passive volume pedals?

Atmospheric

Need to pull the trigger on a VP for my small board ASAP. Really dislike feel of Ernie Balls. Considering new boss FV500H. These Fenders look like old Sho-Buds. Cool or junk?

twostring

I have the standard volume pedal. It's decent...very large and heavy, but it has a very solid feel underfoot. The sweep is nice. There is a bit of overall volume cut when connected and there is some scratch in the pot, but nothing that couldn't be solved by rotating the pot and blowing it out with some contact cleaner.

Gas-man

Unrepentant Massaganist
I use the Vol/Tone with my steel.

I can't get the tone to "wah" like Speedy West, but it's a nice feature to be able to add/cut some treble.

CloudyJim

I have the volume/tone and I use it with steel as well. I've converted the tone axis to an expression pedal so it's now a vol/exp pedal. It's pretty good as passive volume pedals go.

Trending Topics