• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Anyone tried titanium bridge?

Aran

They will sound different I am sure, better is subjective. Personally I'd rather use that in the tailpiece over the bridge myself as an alternative to aluminum. But I have no experience using titanium on a guitar so no idea how they actually do sound.

Ape Factory

I originally wanted the KTS compensated titanium saddles for my telecaster but ended up with the Gotoh titanium compensated saddles as they were less expensive and easy to find. I really like them but I'm sure it's a combination of several parts and not just the saddles. I just really like the top end on the guitar.

I have a Corsa LCPG on the way with brass saddles (Faber bridge) so I ordered a set of six titanium saddles (easily replaceable) to experiment with. They also have a titanium tailpiece that I'm very tempted to buy. I have an aluminum and stainless steel tailpiece I can experiment with as well.

BA6412

Thanks for reply,
Also like to know the kts titanium or Graph Tech supercharger which one improve sound better?

StJimmy

I think Brian Setzer used titanium saddles when they first became available years back. Not sure if he still does.

Ape Factory

Thanks for reply,
Also like to know the kts titanium or Graph Tech supercharger which one improve sound better?
That's probably completely subjective. I just switched my Faber bridge brass saddles over to titanium on my Corsa LCPG and they did tighten up the bottom end nicely. Works well with the guitar.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom