• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Anyone try a Campilongo Tele?

Rotten

Gold Supporting Member
I was curious about these. I don't think there were many made? Anyone know what the pickups would be comparable to? Neck measurements at the 1st and 12th? Thanks.

Lotis

Gold Supporting Member
I have a friend that has one. He's a tele only guy who played a Danny Gatton for years. He loves his Campilongo and it has become his #1. I don't know the specifics but if he says its a good one it is probably an excellent one.

Rotten

Gold Supporting Member
I played one once, had a medium sized neck. Strings felt slinkier, cuz its a top loader.
Thanks. I heard that it was skinny at the first fret and thick at the 12th. I was hoping somebody would have exact measurements.

Trending Topics